The Catlins Area School Student Centre is located in the Main Office block, and is run by our Student Office Administrator/Sports Co-ordinator, Tania Barr.
The Student Centre is open daily during school hours 8.30 am - 3:30 pm and is a one-stop centre for all student services:
- Handing in permission slips
- Students signing in and out of school, when required
- Payment of camp fees/sporting events
- Payments can also be made directly to our bank account: 03-1734-0006633-000
- Reference the student's name and reason for payment (e.g. Camp) when making a transfer
- Medical treatment if students are hurt, feeling unwell or receiving prescribed medication
- Purchasing badges, dropping off TCAS Cards or collecting House Points
- Lost Property is located at outside the Ako Room. If your child has lost something (such as an item of clothing) Labelling or naming personal property and items of uniform will help with this process.
Absence from School
If your child is going to be absent from school you can notify us by:
- Phone the Student Centre (03) 415 8036
- Dial Extension 1 - to report absences
- Email email@example.com
- Email - [email protected]
- Phone/txt - 022 500 1837
If the message is urgent, please write this in the subject line or at the start of the message. All other messages and calls, we will try to answer within 24 hours.