Early Years Seminar
The Catlins Area School is proud to present a collaboration with the Brainwave Trust, Wild Things and The Owaka District parenting Group - an Early Years Seminar. Come along to this free presentation on Wednesday 4th March, 7 pm at The Catlins Area School Hall.
• Children need adults who show they love them to help them survive and thrive
• What happens to a child can help or get in the way of their healthy development
• The way in which the brain develops is influenced by the experiences children have and shape the way we think feel and behave
• Every day there are opportunities to help children reach their potential
• Adversity in childhood can have short and long term effects
Our presenter is Dr. Rob Thompson - you can learn more about Rob and The Brainwave Trust here: https://www.brainwave.